About this property
Developed in 2001, Birch House is a modern office building of steel framed construction under a traditional pitched tiled roof.
The façades are a mixture of brick and aluminium profile cladding with full height atrium creating impressive access to the office accommodation. The site extends to approximately 0.93 hectares (2.36 acres) and there are 177 car parking spaces, providing an excellent car parking ratio of 1:18.76 sq m (1:202 sq ft)
- High Quality 3 storey modern office building comprising 35,749 Sq. Ft.
- Offers in the region of £6,070,000 Exclusive of VAT. Reflecting a NIY of 8.00% assuming purchasers costs of 6.63% and a low overall capital value of £170 P.S.F.
- Let in its entirety to Npower Ltd.
- Passing rent of £517,650 per annum equating to a modest £14.48 Sq. Ft.
- Male, female and disabled toilets on all floors with gym facilities
- Comfort cooling throughout and heating provided by way of a low-pressure hot water system
- Two 13-person passenger lifts