About this property
The property comprises a three storey former office/warehouse building that was converted in 2018 to a 19 bedroom House of Multiple Occupation (HMO). The property has been renovated to an exceptional standard and as a result attracts good quality , reliable tenants. There are a mixture of singe and double bedrooms as well as communal kitchen/dining & laundry facilities to each floor and additional integral bin and bicycle storage to the ground floor. The property extends to 5,273 square feet (490.09 sq. m.) and each of the bedrooms incorporates high specification ensuite facilities.
- Immaculate 19 bedroom House of Multiple Occupation.
- Former office/warehouse building converted to an exceptional standard.
- Good access to local amenities & Black country conurbation.
- Current gross rental income £99,000 per annum.
- Freehold – offers based on £1,200,000.