About this property
Metro Court is a self contained building fronting onto the High Street with on site car parking, and ground floor reception area. The accommodation is configured on 3 upper floors with a 13 person passenger lift serving each floor. The building was formerly occupied by the NHS and now benefits from C3 residential planning consent. Plans have been drawn up for a scheme of 47 apartments , two and three bedrooms. The accommodation is laid out over first, second and third floors above the ground floor reception & lobby area.
- Substantial freehold town centre former office building
- 26,225 Sq. ft. (2,437 sq m) over 3 floors
- C3 Residential planning consent granted
- Scheme for 47 apartments and a ground floor restaurant.
- 13 Person lift access to all floors
- Under croft car park for 25 vehicles
- 1 mile from junction 1 of the M5
- Walking distance to all amenities & metro/bus stations
- Stripped out ready for conversion.