About this property
The Property comprises a mixed-use Commercial premises, incorporating two-storey Offices and Warehouse/Workshop space. The Property is of traditional cavity brick construction with a ridged and pitched, profile steel roof to the majority. Externally, the property benefits from Tarmac-surfaced car parking off Bott Lane, with delivery and loading access provided to the roller-shutter doors both from Bott Lane and Bank Street. The total Gross Internal Area (GIA) of the building is some 6,155 sqft (572 sqm).
- Multi-let, warehouse and office scheme located in an established commercial area under 1 mile east of Walsall town centre.
- 4 unit mixed-use commercial premises, incorporating two-storey Offices and Warehouse/Workshop space extending to 6,155 sq ft with frontage onto both Bank Street and Bott Street.
- Currently producing a total of £24,500 plus VAT per annum with scope to increase once fully let.
- Freehold– offers over £325,000 plus VAT
- A purchase at this level represents a net initial yield 7.28%, reverting to 7.87% once fully let.