About this property
Formerly a buckle maker’s factory, St Paul’s Place has undergone a comprehensive and sympathetic conversion to a successful mixed use scheme,
with high quality apartments on the upper floors and modern office accommodation on the
ground and first floors. The attractive art deco façade has been retained, with the accommodation wrapping around a central landscaped courtyard. The total floor area of the office accommodation is
23,269 sq.ft. (2,161 sq.m.) over the two floors. The building further benefits from a concierge
and secure on site car parking.
- Modern well specified Grade A office building with retained art deco façade
- Office space available from 1,700 Sq. Ft. (158 Sq. m) up to 13,154 Sq. Ft. (1,222 Sq. m).
- Situated on St Paul’s Square in the vibrant Jewellery Quarter district of Birmingham.
- Air conditioning
- Lift access to upper floor.
- LG7 compliant and LED lighting
- 24hr access.