About this property
The attractive Grade II* Listed building was formerly Walsall Magistrates court until 1976 when it was restored and converted between 1985-86. The property is currently trading as an Italian restaurant and arranged over several floors compromising of a ground and first floor restaurant, lower ground private bar area and further office on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Attractive Grade II Listed Building For Sale / To Let
- Freehold Offers Invited or To Let £65,000 p.a.
- Historic landmark building.
- Total area comprising over 12,500 sq. ft (may split).
- Currently trading as a restaurant.
- Would suit alternative uses (subject to planning).65